Monday, August 22, 2011

THE HELP

My HELP comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.  Psalm 121:2


 Surely God is my HELP; the Lord is the ONE who sustains me.  Psalm 54:4


 For I AM the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, "Do not fear; I will HELP you."  Isaiah 41:13



God is our refuge and strength, and ever-present HELP in time of trouble.  Psalm 46:1

Let us them approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to HELP us in our time of need.  Hebrews 4:16









3 comments:

  1. Amen.

    Have a wonderful day dear friend.
    love carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky,

    I was going to email you and I cannot find your email address. Would you mind giving it to me again when you get a chance.

    swishfam4@sbcglobal.net

    Thanks sweetie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...